Zelig Associates is pleased to announce the strengthening of its senior team with the appointment of Dale Richards as Senior Advisor. He will be based in Toronto and support the team globally.
Dale has over 30 yearsâ€™ experience in the FinTech and data and analytics as a senior executive, investor and consultant. His appointment will strengthen Zelig's global reach and deep domain expertise in FinTech while further enhancing our relationships with strategic acquirers, cutting-edge start-ups, and strategic and financial investors globally.
Dale is the Founder and Managing Partner of Island 20 Ventures, a strategy and advisory firm in the fields of alternative data, data management, big data, analytics, technology, business strategy and data monetization. Prior to Island 20 Ventures, Dale served as an executive, advisor and board director, with roles at:
- First Derivatives (President, North America & Global Head of Data Strategy)
- Reference Data Factory (Board)
- LakeFront Data Ventures, Data Management consultancy (Founder and CEO)
- SunGard (Chief Data Officer & President of EDM)
- EDM Council (Founder)
- FAME Information Services, a Warburg Pincus-backed firm (President & CEO)
- Benton Associates, global software & data solutions for quantitative analytics (Founder and CEO)